2015-02-08

IN BLACK

Yeah it's still winter up here... Poland under thin layer of dirty snow and me, almost everyday, under layers of clothes. Spring I miss you a lot!
Some of my wishes will come true this week - I'm going with my love for holidays to Egypt :D . I'm happy and excited, at last I'll feel some sun on skin. I promise to bring a lot of photos and some tan!

Today I wore black dress which waited a long time to be wear. It was bought in a small market about year ago. It seems original to me then, but not any more... Soon she will find new owner :) I guess it's not 100% my style that's why I don't feel in it much comfortable.
“Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony.” 
― Coco ChanelChanel

dress - NN / shoes - tally weijl / jacket - river island / bag - mohito

9 comments:

  1. WOW! Świetna kreacja! Wyglądasz rewelacyjnie! <3
    Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cudowna sukienka, jestem zachwycona tą stylizacja :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Czerń jest niesamowita, tajemnicza i elegancka, a Ty stworzyłaś genialny zestaw - nie mogę się napatrzeć! Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  5. kreatywnie, chociaż nie znoszę czerni, to Twój look hipnotyzuje :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jesteś perfekcjonistką <3
    Genialne połączenie!
    Pozdrawiam ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. UGG Bailey Button 5803 Boots,which is one of our best-selling products, offers a cool comfy casual look according to your fashion sense.
    UGG Bailey Button 5803 Boot Black
    UGG Bailey Button 5803 Boot Black
    http://www.pinboots.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for reading, commenting and thanks to all the people who have joined me <3

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze, poświęcony czas i obserwację <3