2013-12-25

SIMPLICITY










Some pics from before Christmas - I still had a flat stomach...
Won't wear this dress for a while, I need to come to myself after all this Christmas eating - maybe some video with Eve Chodakowska will help.
Simple outfit, without craziness or unnecessary glitter. Fitting dress and interesting form of a sweater - a bit boring? I remembered myself that sometimes "less is more" and it turned out that I feel good in such ordinary sets :)


Takie tam parę fotek z przed świąt - jeszcze z płaskim brzuchem... 
Przez jakiś czas nie założę tej sukienki, muszę dojść do siebie - może jakiś filmik z Ewą Chodakowską zapuszczę.
Strój prosty, bez szału i zbędnego błysku. Dopasowany krój sukienki i ciekawa forma swetra  - trochę nudno? Przypomniałam sobie, że czasami "im mniej tym lepiej" i okazało się, że w takich zwyczajnych zestawieniach też czuję się dobrze :)

Dress - Mng by Osman Yousefzada / sweater - New Look (second hand) / shoes - ibucik.pl


7 comments:

  1. Super wyglądasz! Świetne zdjecia :)
    Wesołych świąt i moc buziaków :-*:-*

    Patrycja&Daria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylowo, kobieco, bardzo mi się podoba :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.
    www/.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this website.
    It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between superb
    usability and visual appeal. I must say you
    have done a amazing job with this. In addition, the blog loads very quick for me on Chrome.

    Exceptional Blog!

    my webpage :: reverse mortgage lenders

    ReplyDelete
  5. After looking into a handful of the blog posts on your web page,
    I really like your technique of writing a blog.
    I added it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon.
    Take a look at my web site too and let me know what you think.


    my webpage :: Reverse Mortgage Lenders

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for reading, commenting and thanks to all the people who have joined me <3

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze, poświęcony czas i obserwację <3