2013-12-08

MIX PHOTOS

 1. Sequins - for New Year's Eve and every day, let's be shining!

2. I love: nike shoes, beautiful lingerie, long hair and warm sweaters.
3. Fur coats - I have one, and I bought one more in second hand shop lately...soon on blog :)

4. In december we definitly lack the sun, optimism and smile is something we need - we should fight for happiness!

5. Only cow does not change her views. I preparing my New Year's resolutions.
6. "The Six Pillars of Character - Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring, Citizenship."

8. Column/ pillar / pole - I will find nice one and wait for good weather... :)

source: Pinterest

1 comment:

Thank YOU for reading, commenting and thanks to all the people who have joined me <3

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze, poświęcony czas i obserwację <3